Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My special women gone forever....

HELLO all...saya tak update blog ini untuk beberapa ketika. I was away for almost two weeks. Back to my hometown in Sibu, Sarawak.  A very special women in my life - my mama passed away due to heart attack on 29 Mac 2010. Saya kehilangan wanita paling istimewa untuk selama-lamanya. Semoga rohnya ditempatkan dikalangan orang yang beriman. Alfatihah.
Pix (top) of my mum and dad taken after 10th years of their marriage. My dad passed away six years ago.

3 comments:

  1. takziah drpd sy sekeluarga...Al Fatihah

    Ahmad Faisal
    SAM member

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is at a better place and she wants you to continue to be strong and move forward in life...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deepest condolence to you and family. I know how it feel to lose someone very dear especially someone we call mak, ibu, mom, mama or mommy. I've been there,too five years back. May her soul rest in peace..

    ReplyDelete