Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Respect our privacy please...

THE Bagan Pinang by election is heating up. Campaigning is going on very aggresive - be it through meet the people sessions, blogs, emails as well as through SMS.  Well, there's nothing wrong with the campaigning and how they are going to do it, as long as it was organised in a peacefull manner. But at the same time, please respect our privacy especially giving infomation to votters through SMS. I don't really like the way they sent information through SMS. (and i got no idea from where they get all our hp numbers)..the worst things is that they even sent it to me after midnight which i consider as - NOT A VERY HEALTY MOVE. I taught, it's only me who received the SMS but also few of my friends.. they also received the same SMS after mdnight. One of my friends said, the SMS disturbed their privacy. "I got shocked to receive informations on Bagan Pinang by election at 2.30am in the morning. I was in deep sleep because need to wake up early the next day to go to work...but those SMS came in at that hour and disturbed my 'resting hours. I woke up because I taught it's emergency cases," said one of my friends who hailed from Port Dickson. He said, it's almost every night and he doesn't know how to block the sender. "Disturbed my privacylah..," he added.
Yesterday, we received same SMS after midnight and it really make us 'naik angin'. Then, one of my friends made up his mind not to turn up during the polling day. (reason is because he got feed up with the SMS which dusturbed his 'resting hours').."I don't mind what they are going to do throughout the campaining period but do not disturbed with midnight SMS," said my friend.
Well, nothing wrong sending SMS to heat up the campaign (to update us on the latest news) but please get it done at the right time. Not after midnight please...simple mistake can spoilt the whole things. Respect people sensitivity and most important thing, get the right time to get the job done. Learned how to respect people's privacy....No more such SMS after midnight please!!!.  

No comments:

Post a Comment